An exciting job opportunity for a Pro-Shop Assistant:
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Pro Shop team. We are an 18-hole golf course with a membership of over 650 members and we are open to the public 7-days a week.
To provide excellent customer service and assist in the smooth running of the Pro Shop.
• Provide excellent customer service both on the telephone and in person
• Ensure that customers are welcomed to the Club
• Take golf bookings in person or on the telephone and enter them onto the golf booking system accurately.
• Check golfers in and collect the applicable green fees/monies
• Assist with the collection and putting away of golf buggies.
• Follow the correct opening and end of day procedures.
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic IT skills
• Some golf knowledge is desirable
• Ability to work effectively on a daily basis with limited supervision
We are looking to fill a part-time position which will include weekday & weekend shifts averaging 15 - 25 hours per week.
To apply please forward a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar Assistant Required
Set in beautiful countryside the Isle of Wedmore Golf Club is an 18 hole golf course open 7-days a week to members and members of the public. The Clubhouse consists of two bars and function rooms. We are seeking experienced full and part-time bar staff, competitive hourly rate of pay, ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and evenings:
*Good customer service
*General bar duties - serving of drinks and food
*Stocking of bar fridges
*Maintaining tidiness of all areas of the bar and restaurant
*Other duties as required
email your CV : email@example.com